Support for students
- Need somebody to talk to? Find out the support options available at UWE Bristol.
- Talk to a friend. Talking things through with someone you trust can sometimes help.
Other support available in the community
- SARSAS (Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support) Provide information on the different types of sexual violence including domestic abuse.
- Rape Crisis offers support around experiences of sexual harassment.
- The National Stalking Helpline has information and advice.
- Revenge Porn Helpline provides practical help with removing online content and advice about reporting revenge porn.
- Hollaback! is a movement to end harassment in public spaces powered by local activists.
- Victim Support has sexual harassment guidance and support. You can call their free support line on 08 08 16 89 111 or get email support.
View other areas of support.