Support for students
- Need somebody to talk to? Find out the support options available at UWE Bristol.
- The Advice Centre at the Students’ Union at UWE is a free, confidential, impartial service where an advisor can talk through the procedure, how to complain, options and support you through the process. This includes checking draft complaints and attending any meetings with the University.
Other support available in the community
- Victim and Witness Information have support if you've been attacked.
- Bristol Against Violence and Abuse (BAVA) provide information on types of violence and support services that can help.
- Bristol Hate Crime and Discrimination Services (BHC&DS) is for victims of any type of hate incident or discrimination including racist, faith-based, disablist, homophobic, transphobic, age-based or gender based.
- ManKind has a helpline and resources for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence.
- The National Union of Students (NUS) has put together some top tips on how to deal with bullying in halls.