Support for students
- Need somebody to talk to? Find out the support options available at UWE Bristol.
- The Advice Centre at the Students’ Union at UWE is a free, confidential, impartial service where an advisor can talk through your options, the procedure, how to report an incident, and support you through the process. This can include checking draft reports and attending any meetings you have with the University.
Other support available in the community
- SARSAS (Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support) provide information on the different types of sexual violence including domestic abuse.
- Rape Crisis offers support around experiences of sexual harassment.
- The National Stalking Helpline has information and advice.
- Revenge Porn Helpline provides practical help with removing online content and advice about reporting revenge porn.
- Right to Be is a movement to end harassment in public spaces powered by local activists.
- Victim Support has sexual harassment guidance and support. You can call their free support line on 08 08 16 89 111 or get email support.