Support for students
- Need somebody to talk to? Find out the support options available at UWE Bristol.
- The Advice Centre at the Students’ Union at UWE is a free, confidential, impartial service where an advisor can talk through your options, the procedure, how to report an incident, and support you through the process. This can include checking draft reports and attending any meetings you have with the University.
Other support available in the community
- Victim and Witness Information have support if you've been attacked.
- Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership provide information on types of violence and support services that can help.
- Bristol Hate Crime and Discrimination Services (BHC&DS) is for victims of any type of hate incident or discrimination including racist, faith-based, disablist, homophobic, transphobic, age-based or gender based.
- ManKind has a helpline and resources for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence.
- The National Union of Students (NUS) has put together some top tips on how to deal with bullying in halls.