Support for students
- Need somebody to talk to? Find out the support options available at UWE Bristol.
- The Advice Centre at the Students’ Union at UWE is a free, confidential, impartial service where an advisor can talk through your options, the procedure, how to report an incident, and support you through the process. This can include checking draft reports and attending any meetings you have with the University.
Other support available in the community
Find out what support is available if you’re being bullied:
- National Bullying Helpline for practical support to anyone who is experiencing bullying.
- Bullying UK part of Family Lives, provide information and advice on bullying, and offer a confidential helpline.
- Bullies Out provide information on bullying, and offer help and support through their trained online mentors.
- Young Minds have written some articles on bullying on their blog.
- Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI) offer a free and confidential casework service for victims of hate crime and incidents for anyone who faces or witnesses hate crime or incidents.
- The Switchboard LGTB Helpline, open 10:00–22:00, is a LGBT helpline for whatever you want to talk about.